In concert with the Economic Empowerment Services of the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago, the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) strives to provide a hub for the support of small business owners and entrepreneurs. Interested in becoming a client? Click here and select “New Client”.
The SBDC offers support in the areas of:
- Branding strategies
- Business plan development
- Computer & technical assistance
- Customer relations
- Financial and lending assistance (access to capital)
- Market research assistance and marketing plans
- One-on-one counseling for business owners and entrepreneurs
- Supplementary training through our Innovation Technology Institute (ITI)
- Using and understanding data analytics
- YShop.org referral to those interested in establishing an online partnership
Make a free appointment by completing this online contact form. Our Illinois SBDC is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM, and clients are seen by appointment only. You can also reach us by phone at 312-762-2739 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Master Plan is offered twice a year. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Side Hustle Saturday™
Side Hustle Saturday™ is a one-day workshop offered monthly at locations across our YWCA Metropolitan Chicago footprint that helps attendees learn the steps needed to transform their “side hustle” or hobby into a real business. For more information on Side Hustle Saturday™, please contact Vince Williams, Director of the Illinois Small Business Development Center, at email@example.com.
Childcare Business Training
Have you ever thought of starting a childcare business? Do you have a small childcare business that you want to move to the next level? We offer free one-on-one coaching on the business of childcare. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact Princess Gentry, Business Advisor—Julian Grace Innovation & Technology Institute, at firstname.lastname@example.org.