In concert with the Economic Empowerment Services of the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago, the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) strives to provide a hub for the support of small business owners and entrepreneurs. Interested in becoming a client? Click here and select “New Client”.
The SBDC offers support in the areas of:
- Business plan development
- Financial and lending assistance (access to capital)
- Market research assistance
- Supplementary trainings through our Innovation Technology Institute (ITI)
- One-on-one counseling for business owners and entrepreneurs
The “Plan For Profit” series will be facilitated by Brandon Evans of the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
All current or aspiring business owners/entrepreneurs
March 6, 2018—June 5, 2018
Next Info Sessions:
February 24, 2018
Please complete this contact form to register for the upcoming Plan for Profit information session.
Please email email@example.com.
This service is brought to you by: