Community Health Navigators are your partners in the community. They are here to provide COVID-19 guidance and to help local communities thrive. Community Health Navigators can help you by:
- Providing COVID-19 education and support in getting a vaccination scheduled
- Connecting you to health resources including finding a doctor or mental health needs
- Arranging transportation to your medical visits and vaccine appointment
- Coordinating food pantry services
- Helping you sign up LINK, WIC, TANF, etc.
- Connecting you to resources for rental and utility assistance
- Staying in touch to check in, listen, and see how you’re doing
- Being your advocate and working to make sure you have what you need
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please call our Community Health Navigators at 1-847-406-5700.