Saturday, October 9, 2021
9:00AM – 2:00PM CDT
The WealthNOW Conference is a highly anticipated, virtual event presented by the Economic Empowerment Institute of YWCA Metropolitan Chicago.
Our presenters are subject matter experts in the areas of entrepreneurship, housing, and money management. Invest in yourself by attending this life changing conference. Learn innovative financial tools, invaluable wealth-building tips, and how to secure your home and neighborhood. Click here for sponsorship opportunities.
- James Chen | NASDAQ
- "Building a successful business one bite at a time" - Susan and Cameron Stewart, Stewart Cheesecakes
- "Small Businesses get the tools you paid for" - Ericka Perkins, Assistant State Director – IL SBDC
- "From Corporate to Franchise Business owner – Making the transition" - Lamarr Lark Sr., Chick-fil-A business owner
- "Building Wealth is Strategic" - Jarrett Felton, Invessent
- "10 Simple Steps You Can Take to Improve Your Personal Finances" - Ilyce Glink, Think Glink Media
- "Cryptocurrency – what is it and is it a good investment" - David W. Posely Jr., Digital Economy School
- "Breaking Barriers in the Chicago Real Estate Community" - Bill Williams, KMW Communities
- "Real Estate reckoning; the fight for racial equity" - Nykea Pippion McGriff, Chicago Association of Realtors President-Elect
- "Being Social Aware – the committed history of Real Estate" - BairdWarner