The steps you take today can empower your overall health and wellness tomorrow. Wellness Network therapists and case managers can assist you in taking steps in your health and wellness journey.
- Are old wounds still affecting you today?
- Are you experiencing overwhelming stress, anxiety or depression?
- Do you need a judgement-free zone—a place for healing and someone to talk with?
- Do you just want to feel better?
- Do you need help finding and accessing community resources like healthcare, childcare, employment, and housing?
Children (3 and above), Adolescents and Adults
No cost to clients
Laura Parks & Mildred Francis Center, 6600 S. Cottage Grove Ave., Chicago, IL 60637
Daytime and Evening Hours
In-person and Online Sessions
Calls and emails will be returned within 48 business hours.
This program is made possible with funding from the Chicago Department of Public Health’s Building a Network of Trauma Informed Centers of Care.