Summer Youth Employment Program
Now more than ever, an extra pair of hands could greatly help your business and we’re here to help! This Summer, employ youth at no cost to you!
The Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) connects youth ages 16 to 24 to meaningful work experiences during the months of July and August for 6 weeks. YWCA Metropolitan Chicago is looking for worksites to host these youth. A variety of jobs are needed and no job is too small.
Benefits of Being a Worksite
- Pre-screened and trained youth
- No cost to you; youth are paid directly by the City of Chicago
- Extra set of hands to complete projects
- Help mentor the next generation of talent
- Support from YWCA Metropolitan Chicago’s staff