Chicago is a global economic center with the third-largest labor pool in the United States. With a highly-diverse population and one of the world’s most diversified and balanced economies, with no single industry employing more than 14% of the workforce, Chicago can and should lead the way in being an inclusive marketplace providing everyone an opportunity to thrive.
Inclusion Chicago advances diversity, equity, and inclusion by partnering with organizations looking for improved experience and results. Through a set of customized solutions including consultation and facilitated workshops, we provide support in developing data-oriented action plans and driving organizational changes.
As one of the largest human services organizations in the region, YWCA Metropolitan Chicago has been at the forefront of advancing social equity for more than 140 years. Through a range of services, Inclusion Chicago helps organizations create the necessary cultural shift that will support inclusive policies and practices. Click here to download a digital brochure on Inclusion Chicago services.
Inclusion Chicago offers a variety of services that help advance diversity, equity and inclusion within organizations:
►Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Racial Justice (DEIRJ) Assessments and Strategy Design
- Policy, protocol, procedure review, and assessment
- Organizational culture and lived experiences assessment
- External engagement and relationship building assessment
- Consultation on creating an infrastructure to effectively prevent and address sexual harassment
►Workshops and Trainings
- Facilitated Introspection Workshops
Identity Exploration Sessions
- Cultural Humility
- Identity & Values
- Bias Awareness and Management
- Power & Privilege
- Communication: Micro-Aggressions
- The Spectrum of Whiteness
Inclusive Workplaces Sessions
- Inclusion Beyond Compliance
- Building Human-Centered Workplaces
- Active Inclusion: De-biased and Equitable Employment Processes
- Equity & Racial Justice
- RESPECT AT WORK: Preventing and Identifying Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Using WOMN and NACP ETF Criteria as Roadmaps to Women’s/Minority Empowerment
- Guidance for self-led cohort conversations
- Board of Directors/Leadership coaching, support, and forums
►Employee Engagement & Leadership Development Opportunities
- Business resource group engagement
- Internal women’s leadership or inclusion forums
- Group volunteer opportunities
- RECESS: employer sponsored child care events (take your child to work day, school closure days)
Connect with us
Follow @ywcachicago for updates about upcoming Inclusion Chicago events.
For more information on Inclusion Chicago, contact Carla Kupe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.572.7028.