High Quality Infant/Toddler Early Learning
The YWCA Metropolitan Chicago is now offering Early Head Start Programs. Early Head Start helps young children in low income households, from birth to 3 years old and their families prepare to succeed in school through local programs. These programs promote children’s development through services that support early learning, health, and family well-being. Our programs serve families in Aurora, Addison, Melrose Park, and Markham.
Give Your Child A Head Start
- Year-Round, Full and Half-Day Programs
- Low Teacher-Child Ratios
- School Readiness/Engaging Activities
- Nutritious Meals for Children
- Welcomes children with special needs.
- GED and ESL Classes
- Career Services/Financial Management Education
- Links to Community Resources
- Computer Training Classes
- Child Care Assistance Program Available
To Learn More
Aurora 847-436-6147 or 847-436-7375
Patterson and McDaniel Family Center
2055 Army Trail Rd.
Addison, IL 60101