YWCA Metropolitan Chicago works with our financial services partners and other local experts to bring the highest quality financial education to our members. Training on credit repair, budgeting, asset-building, home buying, and tax-preparation can be accessed at many of our centers or scheduled on demand.
Virtual Event Recordings:
- Financial Inclusion for Communities of Color (4/15/20)
- 5 Best Money Moves for Your Right Now (4/20/20)
- 10 Tips for Career R.E.S.I.L.I.E.N.C.E. & Recovery (4/21/20)
- Understanding Housing & Homelessness (4/22/20)
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses (4/23/20)
- Financial Empowerment Town Hall with MoCaFi (4/24/20)
- Using Technology to Upskill & Expand Your Capacity (4/25/20)
- Building Black Wealth: Why Financial Inclusion Matters (10/30/20)
For information about upcoming financial management training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.