Business & Entrepreneurship Services™
In concert with the Economic Empowerment Services of the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago, Business and Entrepreneurship Services (B&E)™ strives to provide a hub for the support of small business owners and entrepreneurs. The YWCA of Metropolitan Chicago has been an organization at the forefront of responding to the needs of women and girls for 140 years. B&E™ offers support in the areas of:
- Business plan development
- Financial and lending assistance (access to capital)
- Market research assistance
- Supplementary trainings through our Innovation Technology Institute (ITI)
- One-on-one counseling for business owners and entrepreneurs
The “Plan For Profit” series will be facilitated by Brandon Evans of the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
All current or aspiring business owners/entrepreneurs
March 6, 2018
Next Info Sessions:
February 22, 2018
February 24, 2018
Please complete this contact form to register for an upcoming informational session.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This service is brought to you by: