In early 2016, YWCA Metropolitan Chicago launched Myrtle’s Club™, a Child Care Provider Network that brings training, business support services, and purchasing power to Child Care Providers across the USA.
Myrtle’s Club™ was designed to support child care providers by making available high quality training opportunities on topics ranging from curriculum to business basics, services that support the business side of child care, and to increase the purchasing power for our providers. By assisting child care providers in this way, the YWCA is helping support providers on the path to improving quality and educational programs for their students. This also helps parents by increasing their confidence in their child care choices. Parents who are confident in their child care choices are able to be more focused on their work benefiting all employers.
Myrtle’s Club™ Offerings Include:
Ways to Increase Purchasing Power:
- S&S Worldwide – Program Materials & Equipment
- Kindermusik – Early Childhood Music & Movement Curricula
- Little Doebayhou – Cultural activities for children to learn about Africa and the Diaspora
- Back Office Collaborative – Expert Expenses Management Service (Office & Cleaning Supplies etc.)
- All Print Promotions – Promotional Products, Advertising Specialties, Business Gifts & Awards
- Sprout Scouts – Farm to School Meals, Nutrition Education and Teacher Training
- Thrive Market – Free membership for access to over 4,000 health and wellness products
- Child Care Education Institute – Online Trainings in English & Spanish
- National Afterschool Association – Professional Membership, Program Information, Trainings, Conventions, Resources
- YWCA Metropolitan Chicago – Trainings, Literacy Visits, STEAM Activities and Provider Appreciation
Business Support Services
- Legal Shield – Legal Service, Debt Collection, Employee Benefits, Business Consultation
- ARCC Consulting – Tax, Accounting, & Payroll Services
- Precioustatus – Teacher & Parent Engagement Tool
- Child Care Business Partnership – Family Provider Consultation (Minute Menu Kids Pro, IRS Audit Assistance, Personalized Business Advice)
- Education Recruiting Specialist – Search Firm
- Oases – Scheduling & Management software for instruction, tutoring and providers
There are three Myrtle’s Club™ membership levels available, built to suit the size of your business. Click on one of the links below to purchase a Myrtle’s Club™ membership including an online training subscription from Child Care Educational Institute.
Myrtle’s Club™ is named in honor of 30+ year YWCA employee Myrtle Thomas who has made it her life’s work to support child care businesses.