The Master Plan program is an 11-week business plan writing seminar beginning on September 8th and ending November 17th. Each week, a new topic will be taught by a subject matter expert.
Your business plan is a powerful document telling the story of your company. It presents your current position, your vision for the future and your plans for realizing those goals.
Our 11-week course will break down the important elements of a business plan such as the executive summary, company description, target market, competitive analysis, operations, management, development, exit strategies, financials and more.
The Master Plan Program is an incredible resource for creating a dynamic business plan to help you catapult your business to success!
- 09/08/2021 Executive Summary/Purpose and Plan
- 09/15/2021 Company Description
- 09/22/2021 Market/Determining the Need
- 09/29/2021 Target Market and Intellectual Property
- 10/06/2021 Sales Introduction and Marketing
- 10/13/2021 Financials: Determining Costs, Expenses & Use of Funds
- 10/20/2021 The Competition & Industry Trends
- 10/27/2021 Operations
- 11/03/2021 Management Structure
- 11/10/2021 Future Development/Expansion Operations or Exit Strategies
- 11/17/2021 Business Plan Presentation