Catalytic Ventures: Career Fellowship–What to Expect
Talent Development & Empowerment Coaching
- Workplace and hands-on training from experienced industry professionals
- Supplementary training for credentials and/or certifications
- Skills training in the form of career development workshops on creating a winning resume and cover letter, job search strategies, interviewing preparation, career management and workplace communication.
- Assessment, intervention and referrals to other direct services such as mental health, childcare assistance, digital skills training and more.
- Weekly engagement with a dedicated empowerment coach.
- Earned wages
- Subsides through childcare assistance, utilities, SNAP benefits, emergency assistance
- Transportation assistance
- Housing resources
- Financial education and credit counseling
- Professional equipment and supplies
- Connection to and with professional associations
- Mentor matching with industry professionals and support during and after the fellowship has concluded
- Peer support through fellowship community