2754 W Fullerton Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Many licensed social workers and counselors in supervisory roles receive little to no formalized education or training. As a result, those with clinical supervisory responsibilities often feel “in the dark” and lack confidence in their supervisory skills.
YWCA Metropolitan Chicago is offering a training that will:
- Offer a comprehensive framework for reflective supervision
- Demonstrate the application of reflective supervision
- Explore the parallel processes that occur between the therapeutic and supervisory relationships
- Outline the developmental phases of supervisees and supervisory relationships
- Explore ways to address common supervisory challenges
This workshop is open to those interested in or already providing clinical supervision.