151 E Upper Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60601
The YWCA’s annual Leader Luncheon honors women and mentors for outstanding achievement in their chosen career fields and one woman for her commitment to racial justice. The YWCA’s Leader Luncheon is one of Chicago’s most prestigious salutes to exceptional leaders. When YWCA Metropolitan Chicago launched Leader Luncheon in 1972, honoring women for their career achievements was a bold, pioneering concept. Today, the life stories of the honorees continue to captivate those who attend the luncheon each year.
November 17, 2016
10:30 am -11:15 am Private Honoree Reception
12:00 pm – 1:45 pm Luncheon Program
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm YShop Pop Up
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 E. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
- Business – Linda Boasmond, Founder & President, Cedar Concepts Corporation
- Entrepreneurship – Cynthia Rowley, Fashion Designer and Entrepreneur
- Promise – Jessica Malkin, CEO, Chicago Ideas & Co-Director, Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowship
- Racial Justice – Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama, Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, Chair of the White House Council on Women and Girls
- Trailblazer – Jennifer Pritzker, President & CEO, Tawani Enterprises, Inc., Lieutenant Colonel, USA (Retired), Philanthropist
2016 Event Chairs:
- Audrey Peeples, Retired CEO, YWCA Metropolitan Chicago
- Julie Scott, President, CEO & Founder, CTS
- Julie Smolyansky, President & CEO, Lifeway Foods
Join us in celebrating the work of the YWCA and these Hometown Heroes who continue to demonstrate a willingness to take leadership positions on issues impacting women’s lives.
Click here to complete ticket purchase or sponsorship payment.
Tickets are $300 each. Table Sponsorship starts at $5,000.
Thank you to our sponsors: