2754 W Fullerton Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Please join YWCA Metropolitan Chicago and our Women’s Health Exchange for a 5-week self-care yoga class for adults. Enjoy a safe, supportive space where you can explore body movement as a way to practice self-care and cope with stress.
- All experience levels welcome—beginners encouraged!
- Class includes seated, standing, and balancing postures
- Verbal cues only—no hands-on assistance
- Yoga mats available or bring your own
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Please arrive a few minutes early to ensure class can begin on time
Please contact email@example.com or call 312-229-7252 to reserve your spot each week. Drop ins are welcome if space allows.
*Adults 18 years or older only. Childcare is not available. If you have questions about your ability to do yoga, speak with your doctor or medical care provider.
About the Instructor
Kate Rice, E-RYT is an experienced yoga instructor with a 200-hour yoga teacher training (E-RYT). In addition to traditional yoga teacher training, she has completed training in trauma-informed yoga (Street Yoga, Prison Yoga, Yoga for Sexual Violence Survivors/the Breathe Network, Yoga for Eating Disorders/Body Image Challenges), and the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago 40-hour Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention Training.