Policy, Research, and Evaluation
The Policy, Research, and Evaluation (PRE) Team’s mission is to design and implement evaluation protocols and advocacy efforts that empower stakeholders and communities, enable strategic decision-making, and elevate YWCA’s story of impact. A key goal of the PRE team is to ensure that our stakeholders’ experiences and needs are acknowledged not only in YWCA’s services, but also in YWCA’s public policy advocacy work. We center racial and gender equity in program and policy evaluation, both internally and externally. Our current portfolio includes:
- Refining and maintaining logic models across YWCA programs,
- Leading the development of enterprise-wide analytics and evaluation protocols,
- Designing and implementing YWCA’s advocacy goals and strategy, and
- Managing Illinois KIDS COUNT data resources and publications.
You can read more about YWCA’s history and previous advocacy work here. Our advocacy efforts continue to grow as we build a policy platform that holistically centers the people and communities we serve across the Metropolitan Chicago region.
- Katelyn Jones, PhD (she/her/hers), Vice President of Policy, Research, & Evaluation
- Cassie Davis, MPH, MPAff (she/her/hers), Manager of Data and Research