YWCA Metropolitan Chicago’s mission is to eliminate racism, empower women, and promote peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all. We advocate for community action and public policy that advances economic security, promotes equality and human rights, and improves safety and wellness for women and families. Our values are centered on equity and inclusion, and as a result, we pay particular attention to the issues impacting people of color. Click here to see our full Advocacy Position.
- KIDS COUNT: Data Center Training Video Series
- Executive Summary: 2021 KIDS COUNT® Report
- 2021 Illinois KIDS COUNT® Report
- Abordar la Pobreza Infantil Antes y Después de la COVID-19
- Exploring Illinois Children’s Well-Being (Interactive Maps)