YWCA Metropolitan Chicago is committed to the health and safety of our constituents and communities. Our Community Health Navigators support the social, economic and behavior health needs of vulnerable populations and communities at risk of transmission, exposure or infected with COVID-19. We have an inter-disciplinary care team supporting members who are experiencing barriers affecting their health and access to health care.
Our team is working with the community to minimize the spread of COVID-19 through direct education, resource coordination, and encouragement to community members and their families to obtain COVID-19 testing and vaccine. Interested in signing up for information or vaccine requests in the following counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake and McHenry? Please complete the registration form at http://bit.ly/ywcacovid19. Contact us for more information by calling 773-207-0590 or emailing COVID19info@ywcachicago.org.
Below, we’ve provided credible community information on the COVID-19 vaccines as well as additional links to websites where you and your family members can register to get the vaccine when it is available to you based on your age, health status or type of employment.
- A recording of the Protect Chicago Plus Town Hall can be found on the City’s Protect Chicago website.
- The Chicago Department of Public Health’s (CDPH) vaccine communications toolkit, which contains a fact sheet, posters, flyers, and social media squares to help with any messaging on the vaccine.
- For all information regarding the COVID vaccine, please visit the City’s vaccine website at chicago.gov/covidvax.
- Click here for the CDC’s latest updates.
- Vaccine Sites (Appointments Required)