The Ambassador Council is a group of professionals who provide support to the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago, with a collective goal to raise awareness, empower women and eliminate racism. As ambassadors of the YWCA, the Ambassador Council works to raise money and donate time to benefit the YWCA.
who we are
1. An Ambassador Council member is mission-connected and dedicated to fundraising. Excited to give their time and talent, this person brings with her/him diversity that is complementary to the other members of the Ambassador Council.
2. Ambassadors are distinguished as key influencers in the City of Chicago working to support the invaluable work of the YWCA, one of the most highly regarded and largest women’s organizations in the city.
3. Ambassadors have access to networking and meaningful relationship building opportunities with other leaders within the YWCA, including the Board of Directors.
4. Ambassadors have an opportunity to affect change in the lives of women and girls by being a part of the inner circle of the YWCA movement.
5. Ambassadors have the unique opportunity to receive board training and skill building to enhance personal goals including serving on future community boards.
Director, Processing and Data Systems
United Way Worldwide
Senior Manager, Process Improvement
Erie Family Health Center
Senior Account Manager
SVP, Director Client Delivery and Implementation – Treasury Manager
Visual Merchandising Manager
Illinois Sentencing Policy Advisory Council
Assistant to the Village Manager
Village of Northbrook
Senior Manager, People Advisory Service
Christine Jurish Furie
Senior Manager, Global Employer Services
Deloitte Tax LLP
Christine Gallagher Kearney
Strategic Initiatives Delivery Manager
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
VP, Senior Recruiting Consultant
Northern Trust Corporation
Associate Director for Membership & Volunteer Services
Visitor Services Manager
Financial Services Pro
First Midwest Bank
Global Learning Solutions Manager
Zurich North America
Training & Employee Development Manager
Development Manager & Grant Writer
City Year Chicago
Vice President and Regional Manager
Fifth Third Bank
High Grounds, Inc.
Life & Business Strategist
Laura E. Knight Coaching & Consulting
Real Estate Broker
Lloyd Law Firm LLC
University of Chicago Medicine
Prinz Law Firm
Financial Accounting Advisory Services Manager
Senior Associate – Management Consulting, CIO Advisory
Assistant Attorney General
Illinois Attorney General Office
Business Development Executive
Healthcare Investment Banking Associate
Communications Consultant & Senior Creative Director
World Business Chicago
YWCA Metropolitan Chicago Staff Contacts:
Director, Inspired Giving
1 North LaSalle, Ste. 1150
Chicago, IL 60602