The Ambassadors Council is a group of professionals who provide support to YWCA Metropolitan Chicago by raising awareness of the organization’s mission of eliminating racism and empowering women and by raising funds to support our critical programs and services across the region.
1. An Ambassador Council member is mission-connected and dedicated to fundraising. Excited to give their time and talent, this person brings with her/him diversity that is complementary to the other members of the Ambassador Council.
2. Ambassadors are distinguished as key influencers in the City of Chicago working to support the invaluable work of the YWCA, one of the most highly regarded and largest women’s organizations in the city.
3. Ambassadors have access to networking and meaningful relationship-building opportunities with other leaders within the YWCA, including the Board of Directors.
4. Ambassadors have an opportunity to affect change in the lives of women and girls by being a part of the inner circle of the YWCA movement.
5. Ambassadors have the unique opportunity to receive board training and skill building to enhance personal goals including serving on future community boards.
Deloitte Tax LLP
Bank of America
Michelle Bradley Emebo, MPH
Emebo Medical Associates
Legal & General Investment Management America
Meghan Hartsell Garza
Lloyd Law Firm LLC
Discover Financial Services
Chicago Mindful Psychotherapy
Marishonta Wilkerson, Esq.
Sandra Adam, CPA
Kristen Prinz, JD
Sandra Talbott, JD
Nura Yanaki, JD
Chief Development and Brand Inspiration Officer
1 N LaSalle St, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60602