Engage. Retain. Grow.
After more than 140 years providing resources to millions of people, YWCA Chicago has learned a thing or two. We’re using our experience and knowledge enriching people’s lives to work collaboratively with businesses to support their most important investment — their employees.
Research shows that employees value a workplace that is socially responsible and civically engaged and that reputation matters. Business partnerships with YWCA Chicago will provide an opportunity to develop customized solutions that meet both corporate and employee goals.
- Employee Wellness
- Child Care Resources
- Leadership & Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional Development
It’s a New Business Climate.
- Competition to attract great, diverse talent is increasing.
- Successful engagement yields higher performance.
- An engaged employee progresses faster and becomes productive sooner.
- Strong retention rates increase human productivity and save money.
- Employees feel valued when engaged and stay longer.
- High performing, tenured employees create thriving work environments for new talent.
- Research shows that organizations that experience high levels of engagement and high retention rates grow faster.
- To remain relevant and sustainable in highly competitive environments, consistent growth is essential.
We’re interested in learning about your challenges, identifying opportunities to work together and providing integrated solutions to improve your organization — and your bottom line.
Let’s get started!
Contact, Molly Silverman, email@example.com or 312.762.2743